Our family has been living in Naperville for nearly 20 years. Our children were born and raised here and we love Naperville!
My wife Amanda and I have been married for 28 years, and we have 14 year old twins who are freshmen at Naperville North High School. As Amanda and I look to their future – and to that of all residents – we want a Healthy, Safe Naperville for us all to call “home”. This vision inspires me, and is why Naperville City Council is where I wish to serve.
I am CEO of a Naperville-based business, Intentional Impact, LLC, where I am a strategy, business advisory and leadership development consultant who helps church, non-profit and business leaders build teams that execute change. I hold an undergraduate degree in French and German literature, with a master’s degree in French political science, economics and history.
I currently serve as an officer (Secretary) on the City of Naperville Planning and Zoning Commission. Originally appointed in 2003 by Mayor George Pradel, I have served for 16 years, continuously, as a volunteer on a variety of appointed City Commissions, including as a past Chairman of the City’s Financial Advisory Board, as a SECA Commissioner, and as a Library Trustee.
One of the highlights of my week is leading our twins’ youth group, where I am serving in my 14th year, at Good Shepherd Church here in Naperville.
Municipal Experience – 16 Years Continuous Service to the City of Naperville:
- Secretary of the Planning and Zoning Commission (2017 – current)
- Special Events and Cultural Amenities Commissioner (2013 – 2017)
- Library Trustee (2011 – 2013)
- Chairman of the Financial Advisory Board (2003 – 2011)
- Past President, Naperville United Way (7 years)
- Trustee, KidsMatter ( 2 years)
- Naperville Heritage Society (past Treasurer and Finance Committee Chairman, 5 years)
- Children’s and Youth Ministry volunteer leader (Good Shepherd Church, 14 years)
- “Shark” (Advisory Board), Naperville School District 203 Business INCubator (2 years, ongoing)
- Founding Advisory Board Member, West Suburban Angels (5 years, ongoing)
- Multiple stints helping at Ribfest and the Last Fling (10+ years)
Be sure to READ MORE ABOUT WHY I’M RUNNING here.