We love Naperville! We have lived here for 18 years. Our twins are freshmen at Naperville North High School. As we look to their future – and for all residents – we want a healthy, safe Naperville for everyone to call “home”. This vision inspires me and is why Naperville City Council is where I wish to serve next.
Napervillians are people who really roll up their sleeves and get involved. I have served in our City for more than 15 years as an appointed volunteer on multiple boards and commissions, including:
- Secretary of the Planning and Zoning Commission (current)
- Financial Advisory Board Chairman
- SECA Commissioner
- Library Trustee
My non-profit board service includes:
- Naperville United Way (past president)
- Naperville Heritage Society (past Treasurer)
- “Shark” (Advisory Board), Naperville School District 203 Business INCubator
My business and service experience to Naperville have prepared me well to serve as your representative on Naperville City Council.
- We must do all we can to reduce the taxpayer’s burden. As a fiscal conservative, I will rein in City spending to reduce the tax levy, but will never compromise public safety.
- Our growing community needs to move forward with development opportunities when they are both economically advantageous to Naperville and respectful of our neighborhoods and sense of community.
- Transparency in government is critical to build trust and inform residents. I strongly advocate for technology resources which strengthen communication between the City and our stakeholders.